Part of the casting is incomplete, always appearing in thin-walled parts, the farthest part from the runner or the upper part of the casting. The torn corners are smooth and shiny and not sticky.
1. Low pouring temperature, pouring speed is too slow or intermittent pouring ;
2. The cross-section area of the runner is small;
3. The content of carbon and silicon in the molten iron component is too low;
4. Excessive moisture and pulverized coal content in the molding sand, large gas volume, or high mud content, poor air permeability;
5. The height of the sand mold is insufficient, and the pressure of the molten iron is insufficient.
1. Increase the pouring temperature, speed up the pouring speed, and prevent intermittent pouring;
2. Increase the cross-sectional area of the runner and the runner;
3. Adjust the batching after the furnace to appropriately increase the carbon and silicon content;
4. Strengthen the exhaust in the mold to reduce the amount of coal powder and organic matter in the molding sand;
5. Increase the height of the sandbox.